Bed and Breakfast in Cantabria
Staying in a Bed and Breakfast in Cantabria means staying in a green area.
It is the ideal environment for great walking holidays.
Get in the car and drive around the region and you will get the most beautiful beaches and viewpoints.
Don’t forget to taste the best cheeses and stews.
Map of Cantabria
Facts about Cantabria
The green part of Spain with lots of nature, good gastronomy and unique art.
Besides Santander, the capital of Cantabria, the many villages are worth a visit.
There are plenty of opportunities in Cantabria for walking, climbing or golfing.
Due to a lot of rainfall the region is very green and a lot of cheese and butter is produced.
The Cantabrian coast has more than 60 beaches of fine white sand in tourist destinations such as Laredo or San Vicente de la Barquera.
The coastline is characterized here by small fishing ports, beautiful beaches and impressive views.
Cantabrie has famous spas.
Places to visit:
– The Pico de tres Mares (peak of the three seas) is special, because from here three rivers, the Duero, the Nansa and the Ebro, lead to three different seas (the Atlantic Ocean, the Bay of Biscay and the Mediterranean Sea).
– The caves, like those of Altamira, are on the Unesco World Heritage List.
– the palace of Magdalena de Santander.
– the monastery of Santo Toribio of Liebana.
– the house “el Capricho” of Gaudí in Comillas.
– Picos de Europa.